Al (Controller / CFO)
Successful Executive. Leadership in strategy, marketing, operations, finance and project management resulted in successful performance of the overall enterprise in a very competitive marketplace. Academic training builds on demonstrated business skills. Passion for life-long learning drives personal and professional development.
Al is actively seeking new opportunities in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
- 20+ Years of Accounting Experience in both the Construction & Non-Profit Industries
- Management & Leadership Expertise
- Multiple Entity Financial Reporting
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Strategic Planning
- Software Implementation & Project Management
- Efficiency & Profitability Improvements
- Strong Communication Skills