Josh is currently a Process Engineer in Grand Rapids. He's looking to make a change because he feels that his current organization is not growing. He loves his job but it’s time to be a part of an innovative culture. Great communication and sharp individual!
- Understands the thorough process of product and machinery
- Reduced part scrap rate from 25% to 5% and run rates improved by 17% at his current company
- Understand APQP and developed PPAP sections, Control Plan, FMEA, and MSA
- Designed and manufactured improved machine components for sort equipment using 3D Printing.
- Implemented various engineering change requests to improve processes and (4) resulted in ECNs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automotive Engineering Technology from Ferris State University