Priyanka (Programmer / Developer)
Grand Rapids, MI Category: Information Technology Employment Type: any
- Around 8 years of experience as a Technical Leader & JAVA/PLSQL Developer with experience in developing web based applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming. Experienced with all faces of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and maintenance. Also experienced with development using Agile methodologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex, high performance and scalable distributed object-oriented applications using J2EE (Java, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JDBC and JNDI). Experience in deploying and configuring middle-tier J2EE Web Servers like Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in developing applications using Spring Framework MVC.
- Strong experience in using Integrated Development Environments (IDE s) like IntelliJ, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns and JMS for Messaging services. Experienced in implementing Hibernate and JPA ORMs (Object-Relational Mapping).
- Extensive experience in RDBMS using MySQL and postgreSQL databases.
- Extensive experience in designing highly available databases and performance tuning of databases for increased application throughput. Interacted with end users during design, development and maintenance of the projects for analyzing user requirements and ensuring functionality. Developed Test-plans and test-case documents. Tested Web-based systems and identified performance and quality issues. Prepared defect summary reports and reported results.
- Proficient in Test strategy implementation, Test plan development, test execution and bug tracking.
- Have the motivation to take independent responsibility and be a productive team member, accompanying a strong programming and analytical background.